Thursday, March 10

Hoping to survive...

The past 3 days I went thru hell...

I was on da verge of breaking down....well actually, to tell u da truth(since i've always been honest wit u blog...), i did break down on tuesday..I mean...seriusly break down...
I'm not da kind of gurl who cries/ask 4 sympathy a lot...but tat was wat I did on tuesday....I called up Ma & Ayah & I just broke down...into pieces....I'm quite ashamed 2 admit dis, but it really did happen, so no more hidin.....When my dad asked me wat was wrong, I really didn't know wat 2 say.....wat was actually wrong wit me?

  • I have very little confidence in myself..
  • I felt so LOW
  • I wanted 2 give up on everythin SO badly
  • I am utterly totally useless
I felt all these feelins.....
My parents are da coolest parents eva...without em I would surely be out of my mind rite now... I luv so em so much, words cant express my complete obsession 2 my parents....
Wit all their encouragements & advise & assurance(tat I badly needed at tat moment), I put it all behind me n I'm tryin really hard 2 keep myself on par wit da expections tat people have for me...I really am...
Even my big bro, Abglong called me up, I guessed ayah told him...It was gud 2 feel tat I have all da support I needed....

A big thankx also goes out 2 my frenzz(Nurman, Kak Raudhz, Yus , Abg Ahseng, Nini)....who were online at tat particular moment n tried 2 cheer me up...I owe u one....

Hopin 2 survive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nini yg ko mention tuh = @nini ke?? hahaha

missy dullness said...

aku pun x tahu nk tulis name ko aper...oo..@nini ker? aku tulis nini pun rase nk tergelak..sbb kawan aku name die ninie..heheh..