I'm still at da office..Preparin stuff 4 da BIG meetin tomorrow..
I have doubts, I'm scared, I feel intimidated, I am so nervous..... This statement could describe the feelings that I am having right now. The goosebumps and da butterfly in my stomach rite now, just thinkin about tomorrow...
I'll be having a meeting wit all the managers at Cyberjaya...
Yeah..u guys must think me as lame..but I am one of those guys who has little confidence in themselves..har har har...even my laugh doesnt sound sincere... :(
The GOOD SAINT in ME....
Chill out SUE!!! Have some faith in urself....
U know, when it comes to work, U really have little faith in urself...But u'll pull urself thru this..Coz u're a Survivor, u're a Soldier! No matter wat happens tomorrow, u'll walk out head's up and smilin coz u've survived yet another day...
The EVIL DEVIL in ME..(I so hate da devil)
U r such a loser..such a corward
u've been in IBM 4 almost a year n ure still ZERO knowledge
wat a total piece of crap....
I'm just scared a bit..& I'm lost...but I'm H U M A N ...wat do u expect?
Thursday, March 3
M . E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment