I just feel like breakin down...
Have u ever felt tat its time 2 give up...totally give up on everythin?
arghh..it makes me wanna cry n i'm feelin a bit emotional...hell, a lot...
and all I could think off is my Ma & Ayah...and how I dun wanna dissapoint em...
I suck..my job sucks...my whole life sucks.....
my pride & dignity & self confidence is shatterin by da minute
i dun hv control of my self
i'm fallin in 2 a deeeep hole, where it seems like a never endin fall
I feel like breakin down
I feel out of space & I dun belon ere
No 1 understands me
I wanna run away
I wanna lock myself in a room wit da radio turned up so loud
so tat no one hears me screamin
I'm stuck inside a world I hate
I'm sick of everyone around me
wit all da big fat lies & stoopid lies
deep inside I'm bleeding
Everyone might think I'm happy...but I'm not gunna be OK
It seems like I'll never be ok....................................................................
i'm misrable & down....sumbody please save me.....
Thursday, March 3
brreakin down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment