Tuesday, March 22

Lunch

I've been quite busy this morning, running around & trying to finish things...Just got a chance to sit down & enjoy a cup of coffee. I was being hounded the entire morning by da compliance manager, & most irritating thing is that she called my 1st & 2nd level Manager, to tell me to do my work!! Helooooo…its not like I’m not duin it..I was practically in da middle of it..She has 2 consider the fact that I am still not used to all the fucked-up processes and tat in spite of managing this new account, I still have 4 other accounts that needs my attention. So I can’t just throw everythin away just because of this new one. People have been mentionin 2 me how garang she was – now I admit it..she’s not only garang(well, can’t blame her-women her age are always like tat one) but she’s a biatch too….ehheheh, luckily the credit check team was very understanding and helped me through the process of applyin for credit check approval.

I had a very gud lunch wit Ezreen today. She was in IBM Plaza today(she’s based in Uptown Office). It was a very entertaining lunch; I’ve been avoiding people lately, have I ever mentioned that before? Seriously – When I’m under a lot of stress & also have tons of work to do & I just block myself out socially…Wat I do is I dun go out 4 lunch wit da usual gang(teammates from teamblue 04 – mainly da SO guys hendra & saim). They’ve been asking me, but I always have telecons at tat time, & sumtimes I just dun feel like havin lunch wit anybody coz I dun feel like talking…Another weird fact about me..I’ll let you in a big secret – sumtimes I just dun feel like talking 2 anybody at lunch, I’ll go home, buy McD at drive thru, n enjoy my lunch in front of my TV while watchin OPRAH (this is due to da fact tat I luv OPRAH so much also). Geeky aren’t I? But it’s just me bein me…I’m a SOCIAL OUTCAST….hehehe.. Ok, back to the main point, while I was having lunch wit Ezreen, she mentioned tat when she read my post on me being so down, it actually effected her, until a point tat she just wanted to stop reading my post (sigh sigh…sorry ezreen, did’t mean 2 bring u down also). She admitted it was tough 4 her also (her job). Well who says tat working isn’t tough right? We just have to live with it. Nothing comes easy…especially when ure workin 4 a company like IBM. Too much procedures & standards u hv 2 live up to….too much expectations…too much stress from other countries… & then she asked me “Were u guin thru a nervous breakdown or sumtin?” My answer was “I was guin thru all da breakdown u can list down, seriously”. But it really helps a lot, tat I know tat somebody’s guin thru the same thin tat I am, feeling da same way I’m feeling (ezreen admitted tat sometimes she tot of quitting also, but I doubt it…u’re such a workaholic ezreen!!)..So, it’s not just ME rite? I am not alone in this conquest of pursuing a place in dis company….
One more thing, she also mentioned tat I use a lot of f*** words....not gud..heheh..Sorry ye ezreen...sumting I cannot deny...

Ahah…An exiciting news,…My Bro, Syafiq just called. He got into the college of his dreams, RCSI (Royal College of Surgeons Ireland). He went 4 da interviews last month. I’m so happy for u bro!!! See, I told you, you’d make it…nobody deserves this better than you do…I am so proud of you!!(& also u sis–Nurul, she’s currently studying medicine at JUST, Jordon University of Science & Technology) Now we have 2 doctors in da family…dun hv 2 care about medical bills anymore..ehhehe

No comments: