Yesterday I went 2 meet up with my client at 4pm..guess wat? He wasn't there AGAIN...arghhh
You can imagined how fucked up i felt, I didn't wanna end up waiting 4 him 4 hours(Like I did on Tues)..so I just left..ahhah...serves him rite...If my boss know's wat I did, I'm so gunna get sacked..hahhaha...Guin again today, maybe later in the afternoon, coz got a LOOT of thins 2 settle in da office...Need 2 fill up a credit check approval form, apperently da credit check tat my PE did in France is not valid if I wanna bill da client locally. Wat a load of crap!!! It's just da same thin...Haiya...da price I have to pay, 4 workin at an international company tat's so fucked up wit all da fucking processes....ahhahaha...I also have 2 forecast the cost which I don't have a damn idea about...hahaaha, I am so fucked off rite now...I just feel like laughin at myself so hard, laugh till I go crazy....har har har
yest I spent da nite wit my family at Quality, today I'll be joinin them again at Mariott Putrajaya...Hopefully, I'll have enough will power 2 get up n drive all da way bak 2 ttdi from putrajaya tomorrow mornin, or i'll sure get myself a mc..hahaha....
Thursday, March 17
Nothing but Crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment