I HATE the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair
I HATE the way you drive my car
I HATE when you stare
I HATE your big dumb combats boot, and the way u read my mind
I HATE you so much it makes me sick, it makes me rhyme, I hate it
I HATE it that you’re always right
I HATE it when you lie
I HATE it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry
I HATE it when you’re not around, and the fact tat you didn’t call
But Mostly I HATE the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all…..
(This is a result of listening to 'Can't Take My eyes Off of You'...bringin me back to this movie tat I SO love...Gettin kinda mushy mushy er?.No Chance..At least, Not Now...)
It reminded me 2 a conversation I had wit Shifa this morning...
Situation : I was laughin at her coz her bf, zariman, a very 'alim' & 'baik' kinda guy was gettin all mushy mushy 2 her....
shifa08 (9:54:28 AM): u'll be goin in that situation nanti..time tu baru ko tau aku gelakkan ko balik..the time will come!
suerinz (9:54:48 AM): laaaaaaaaaambaaaaat lagi
shifa08 (9:55:12 AM): haha who knows!!
shifa08 (9:55:23 AM): mende datang without any notice!
suerinz (9:57:54 AM): eleh
suerinz (9:57:57 AM): ko nk sumpah aku ker?
suerinz (9:58:03 AM): aku serius lambat lagi
shifa08 (9:58:13 AM): emm takde laa nak sumpah kan
shifa08 (9:58:13 AM): yela...serius2 lambat laa..
suerinz (9:58:17 AM): xder hati nk terlibat dlm bende2 nie lagi
shifa08 (9:58:24 AM): ko jgn memain bab ni..
shifa08 (9:58:24 AM): kang tak psal je
suerinz (9:58:32 AM): aku x memain pun
suerinz (9:58:39 AM): aku pun serius
shifa08 (9:58:52 AM): emm..yela mmg laa
suerinz (9:58:54 AM): maybe satu hr aku akan fall head over heals ngan sesrg...tp now is not da time
suerinz (9:59:03 AM): jiwang
suerinz (9:59:06 AM): nk muntah plak aku
suerinz (9:59:07 AM): hahahhahaha
shifa08 (9:59:14 AM): hehehe
shifa08 (9:59:14 AM): head over heals it is!
Thursday, March 24
10 Things I Hate About You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment