Yesterday I had 2 wait 4 my client at da client site & do notin 4 3 fuckin hours...u can imagine my frustration..I sat there, w/out duin a damn thin for 3 fuckin hours...hahah, hell, I even went 2 the ladies for 3times..ahhaha...just 4 da sake of duin sumtin....
I was like a total loser...& wat a waste of time...I have 2 go bak there again today, if he doesnt wanna meet me again, I'll burn his office down..ahahhaha...wat a loser..
DA 1 thin tats keepin my spirit up today is tat I'm guin 2 da Tsunami Concert.hehhehe

I won't miss it 4 da world!!
At 1st, I asked Diah 2 go, but dun wanna force her lah rite, since she's soo far away....wat happen ar diah? u dont wanna go ar?
So, I was SO determined 2 go alone, , I was aimin 2 get da 3++ ticket, ahhah, just 4 da experience, n my frenz were like 'woohoo shit...tats 2 much', so i was imaginin goin 2 da concert by myself...sore loser & a loner...then my so-called-rich-fren, kak juma said she wanted 2 join me, & she'll sponsor my ticket & da rest of da gang..ahahah...who can resist tat offer? Da best news is tat we'll be sittin in da most expensive seats...ahahha(da advantage of befriendin a rich gurl who's about 2 get married 2 a VERY rich man)...I dun wanna sound like a bitch, but I'm totally pshyced tat I dun care wat people think... I am guin 2 da concert, I am guin 2 da concert! ahhahah..
Can't wait...
BSB, BOyzIIMen, Lauryn Hill, BEP..here I come......
3 comments:
uwaaa!!!! sangat nak ikut!!! hampeh, aku sabtu tak cuti. kalau pi sana pun takkan sempat punya.... wey minah, ambik gambo lelebih utk aku
aku mesti amik gambo byk2 punyer lah..jgn risau!!hahahha....aku SO excited nk g nie...x sabo rasenyer,...
ko jgn risau diah, tiap detik aku kat konsert 2, aku akan ingat kat ko..hahahaha
Post a Comment