Monday, December 1

To The Man That I Am Marrying

(This letter is for the perfect day, sometime from now(I hope it's not too long))

My future husband,

Firstly, I want to say if you ARE reading this letter as the man that I am about to marry, then it means that you're no longer a fantasy and a dream I can't grasp and my knight in shining armour for saving me from an entire life of lonesome, and that everything will be just perfect from now onwards, having you in my life, having someone that I can just exclusively call my own.

I want to thank you for your love that you have showered me, and that you will have for me the rest of our lives together, and for willingly accepting me AS I AM.
And I want to say that I love you for who you ARE, what you were and who you'll become.
Nothing Less, Nothing more.

I know what made you fall for me.. I'm cute, I know. and adorable. and loving and kind. It'll be impossible for me to list down all my good traits, you know that obviously...

But the thing I want you to know is that I am thankful that you accept me as I am. For the years I've spent living my life, I've always had these insecurities about me. I've never felt like a complete person, I don't like the way I look, I have ugly hands and skin, I hate the way I dress, I choke on my bad behaviors, my achievements are so-so and so, there have always been times when I am doubtful of myself, and always find my own flaws and mistakes to be the reason for not letting anyone close enough and see it. But since we're getting married, I know that you know off ALL my insecurities, my flaws and you accept it, and accept me as I am. And I love you for that, I really do. And I am really grateful.

But let me just remind you of all the downsides and the bad parts of me that you'll be seeing a lot through out our lifetime together.

I am BY FAR the clumsiest person on the planet. Literally.
I make mistakes, I'm awkward. And I keep on losing things.
That's how clumsy I am. Just yesterday I fell off my bike in the clumsiest manner, and lost my mobile phone that I just bought a few months back. Well that wasn't the 1st mobile phone I lost, I lost another phone 2 years back. And since I've arrived back in the UK in September, I've lost my student oyster card twice, my bank card and other cards. I don't only keep on losing things, I break things, tear & destroy things.
I might need to tie our wedding band to my finger, just so that I don't loose it somewhere. I am that clumsy.

I am overweight (better word than fat right..? ;p) .
Obviously.
I have been having this problem since I started working, due to the stress level at work and the decrement of exercising activities because of having a car. When I'm stressed I just eat like a pig, hoping that by munching down everything in front of me would release me of my pain. Haha.. Well not really, I don't really eat that much, just occasionally. I am the kind of person who can just not eat for weeks, or exercise like theres no tomorrow, eat only healthy food, but still add on more weight everyday. My bum and thighs are as huge as a giant turnip. Thank you for ignoring the fact, and accepting me for what I am.

I am super sensitive, especially when it's my monthly thingee.
Super Duper sensitive.
I get offended by just a word that might not even be offending in anyway. I might have snapped at you on several occasions, and I occasionally turn into this wicked witch from the west. Blame it on the hormones. Well, it might not just be the hormones, because I admit sometimes I am a very wicked person almost everyday too.
I'm just all over the place and I just hope that during these times of emotional endeavors that you'll just hold me tight, and embrace me in you hug, never stop telling me you love me, and wipe all my tears away.

I tend to over exaggerate everything, and I might be doing it right now while writing this entry. It's just my thing, I 'm loud and usually paint the picture more colorful than it should be (and I know you know what I mean). But I can assure you this, there is no exaggeration when it comes to confessing my utterly devoted love and passion for you. That is hands down, the most honest and pure feeling and confession ever. Believe me, I know you do.

The list just goes on and on doesn't it..?

There's more, but I can't stand to bore you with the details anymore, because you know me. I am messy, I am moody, I am freaking possessive and a very jealous person, I am needy and clingy, and well... loads more.

You've known me for who I am all this time.
With me, what you see is what you get.
I don't hide who I am.
I'm funny, sarcastic, loving, sad and mean, all put together.

I'm not perfect, but I hope I am perfect for you, just the way I am.

I'm not an angel, but I hope to be your angel for the rest of our lives.


I Love You
and Thank You for accepting me in spite of everything.


The-klutz-who-happen-to-be-your-future-bride,
Me

No comments: