Last night I felt really sick.
At first I wanted to stay up and do my assignments but I just really couldn't.
My head was spinning.
My throat swelling.
I felt terrible, coughing non-stop.
So, I took half a mug of hot chocolate and forced myself to sleep.
I couldn't sleep, I was coughing so hard that my neighbours might be cursing me through the night.
Around 5am, I went online and my Bestest friend was there.
Told me to wash my head, and go back to sleep.
Told me to go get medicine if things get worse.
Told me to rest.
And 'tucked' me to bed.
I don't know if it was the good sleep and rest OR the attention that I got, but it worked.
I woke up feeling a lot better, just some coughing.
Thank you for lovingly cocooning and pampering me.
The super girl admits that she's not so super after all, and loves to be showered with attention when she's 'sick'.......And, secretly wishes she really had super powers, so she'll get her work done in a just seconds. Tough luck. ;p
Saturday, December 20
A Little Pampering Never Fails
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment