Tuesday, December 16

Irish Revelation

Ireland is breathtakingly beautiful and a few of my favourite movies were also filmed here, including Braveheart and King Arthur.




All in all, I had a blast.
It was all fun.

There was a few glitches, but I just chose to ignore it in the end.
It did make me think though.
It made me think that I kind of understand my problem in human relationships, I came to terms with myself that it might be my real problem all along.

I expect TOO much of people.
I have too high expectations, or I hope and secretly expect people to be a bit like me, in everything.


I don't complain of being tired, I put everything in me and just keep pushing on.
I don't get sick very often, so I want people to just buckle up and get a grip of themselves.
I always put on my brave and strong cape so that I don't make anyone worry about me.
I am a punctual person, I get ready on time, and I try my best not to let anyone wait for me.
I will do everything on my own, whatever is in my capacity, because I don't want to be a burden.

And I secretly wished that everybody else around me had the same traits so that I could understand and expect the same energy around me, WHICH by the way, is VERY WRONG of me.


Dear Lord.
Yeah, I know that's MY problem, and I will manage my problem.
If I expect too much, I will be easily disappointed.


Reminder to MYSELF,
Everybody is not the same, or not life will be too boring.
Grow up and accept people as they are.
You are very far from being perfect too Missy Dully, so don't act like you are....

No comments: