Sunday, December 21

Chillling

Scorpio

Others have been hard on you for no reason, so now you need to be easy on yourself.
(friendster profile)


Amen to that.

So, what do I do..?


Chill with my family of course.
Ma & Ayah will be arriving tomorrow morning, so we'll (me&syfq) go and pick them up.
Syfq just arrived this morning.

Today, in the middle of doing my assignment, I checked out another online journal that could only be downloaded at school. So, I just grabbed my bike, and cycled as fast as I could, but when I got there, what a total disappointment, the library was closed for the weekend. It's not even Christmas yet.. What the...? But it's ok, I count it as my exercise for today.


Anyhows, have a nice weekend ya 'all..

And if you have the time please watch 'Patch Adam' (if you've never seen it before that is..)
"there's a doctor in everyone...." ;)
Super cool movie, and there's so much you can learn from it


Adios Amigos...



"If you're not the priority in somebody's life, don't make them the priority in yours..."

1 comment:

Huzairiyah Hussin said...

have fun bersama ibu dan ayah tercinta!