Well, you guys must know already that PM takes defense, Najib takes finance portfolio.
I've never been an ardent fan of Malaysian politics.
I'm not a fan at all.
Not yet of course.
The reason I'm actually quite overjoyed with the news that Najib will no longer be in Defense is because there were some rumours going around the campus, that if Najib gets to be PM (well, he is next in line anyway), he will transfer the whole Sungai Besi Camp to Pekan Pahang, including National Defense University..! With him being the defense minister and wanting to do 'something' for his territory, Pekan.
Thank God.!
I don't know what I'll do if I had to move to Pekan.
The reason I chose my current university in the first place was to still be in KL.
And after sponsoring me to do my masters overseas, I'm kinda binded to them for a few years.
Alhamdulilah, for now.
;)
On another note, Congratulations to my dear friends, Ajai & Jasmi for the addition in their family, IJAZ, yesterday at 6pm. My prayers goes to your family, hope you recover soon and I can't wait to see that little cute boy..! Ijaz, Tunggu Aunty Sue datang ek..? ;)
"...Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise. I must think of a new life, And I mustn't give in. When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too, And a new day will begin. Burnt out ends of smokey days, the stale cold smell of morning. The streetlamp dies, another night is over, another day is dawning. Touch me, it's so easy to leave me. All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun. If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is. Look, a new day has begun..."
1 comment:
a new camp in development progress now.
where..?
PEKAN.
hehe..
seriously.
Post a Comment