I was cleaning up my room today, I found so many things in my room that I just can't help but laugh.
1st
I found some of the many autograph books (the ones I left @ BP that is, the ones I brought to Kajang are all gone due to the 'flooding' of my room--long story). We used to have 'em every year during school days. Friends would write sweet poyo words, creatively-very creatively I must say. I've got a bunch of them, and I am quite shy to admit that I don't remember a lot of the people who wrote down in my book. I'm so bad right..?
I had written some lame song lyrics in the books, back then it didn't seem to lame. Haha.
I also had all the cheesy and funky slogans that I lived and swore by...hehe..;
- KESELAMBERAN MENGATASI SEGALANYA..!
- HIDUP BIAR SELAMBA!
- NAUGHTY BY NATURE
- LAST GENERATION OF HACKERS
Ada banyak lagi tag or line aku, but tak ingat lah. Hehe... ;p
2nd
I found old pictures.
Very old pics, with family & schoolmates.
So much has changed.
Ada satu gambar ni, I think it was during one if the outings that we had, a picture of me, Nofie & Lynt. we were all wearing these funy looking sun glasses, big over-sized shirts, awkward looking track bottoms.. haha.. it's a sight for sore eyes I tell you. hahaha..
3rd
I found a letter from a guy to my friend Juma. I dont know why I have it, mind you I didn't steal it ya.. Haha.. What for right..? But I remember Me, Tha, Azah, Moy and Syida were all gushing over the contents of the letter, how he gracefully used his words (and that was actually one of the 1st 'i-miss-you-and-sorry-that-I-broke-up-with-you' letters that I've read that touched my core ;p) Just bits and pieces of it...;
"...When we broke up, it occured to me that I would miss you very much. I was right. But Allah and Fate have a strange way of working out. I won't ever close myself from loving you (part of me will always love you) and that feeling of love and respect will be there for you no matter what happens to me or wherever I go. Maybe, one day, God's willing, we will have another chance. I want you to know that I will always protect your dignity and honour in any way that I can. Some people have said bad things about you lately and I've told them off. They don't know you, I do and I know that you are a good person with honest intentions. I will be your champion in my sphere of existance, that is my promise and gift to you. Maybe I failed before in protecting you and this dissapointed you. The irony is that now that we are apart, I may be a better friend to you than I was before. I will always be nearby, at your service. Loving you always and forever..."
That very sentence (bolded & red) had us all melting to the floor you all... hahaha.. ;p
It was just the gesture I think, or the thought that somebody out there is willing to be protect you under all circumstances.
Well, what got me are the words used. You know I'm a sucker for perfectly written english sentences. ;p
But we didn't really like the guy, and he was all wrong for her. Well, now she's expecting her 2nd son this Nov so I guess things turned out well for her, and she's happy. So we are happy for her.
While on the subject of being happy, I am now determine to divert my attention and focus on doing all the things that makes me think of all the good things in life-it gives me a peace of mind. I want to love and take care of myself MORE rather than relying on other people to do so on my behalf, sometimes it's just a disappointment. There's no point in sobbing and crashing over the dreams that are not yet fulfilled or the heartaches that are inevitable, it'll just bring me down every single day (some days are ok I guess ;p, not all the time..). People say that those who lives in the past, and keeps thinking of the good things, won't get to live their life, which is more or like saying that they don't have a life. Well, who gives a damn.. ;p
At least I know, the worst thing that could ever happen to me eventually is I end up alone, on my deathbed. It wouldn't be much of a shocker anyway, I've been doing it most of my life, kapish..? ;)
Raise your glasses everybody, I'd like to make a toast,
Here's to LIVING LIFE & LOVING YOURSELF...
Cheers..!
You cry you learn, You lose you learn
You bleed you learn, You scream you learn
You grieve you learn, You choke you learn
You laugh you learn, You choose you learn
You pray you learn, You ask you learn
You live you learn ..."
2 comments:
i m here!~ :)
thank beb... ;)
Post a Comment