Wednesday, September 17

Funny Daddy

My dad can be funny at times.
Seriously, Hehe

I was arranging, and hanging up some of his pictures, him receiving awards, family pictures (which were all stacked up and kept in a box) on the wall, and he called from office.


Ayah : What you doing..?

Me : Hanging up your pics on the wall near your working area. Semua dah berhabuk2 sebab ayah letak all the pictures in a box je.

Ayah : Takyah lah gantung. Nanti malaikat tak masuk.

Me : Alah, kalau tak gantung pun, the picture is still here, framed and in boxes. Sama jugak.

Ayah : Takpe, Malaikat tak masuk kotak. (Laughing in the background)


Hehehe..
Funny right..?
It was totally uncalled for.. hehehe...


When I told Nurul & Syfq, we all had a big laugh.
Mama was smiling in the beginning and gained her composure and said, tak baiklah melawak benda-benda camnie. Hehe..


Anyways, tomorrow will be the last day bukak puasa at Batu Pahat, and we're off to Kajang on Friday. Next Friday, I'll be flying off, back to big old L.
I'll miss my family and friends, but I know some people will be glad that I'm out of the picture for a few months, missing in action. Well, I'll be glad too for not being in your presence... Teehee ;p Hahahha..






"...Pictures of you, pictures of me, Hung upon your wall for the world to see,
Pictures of you, pictures of me Remind us all of what we used to be
Confess to me, every secret moment, Every stolen promise you believed
Confess to me, all that lies between us, All that lies between you and me
We are the boxers in the ring, We are the bells that never sing
There is a title we can't win no matter, How hard we might swing..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


me..! me..!
;p

missy dullness said...

good then.. enjoy it while you still can..

;p

Rozelia Shariff said...

Jgn lupa bagitau kat aku once u're here ye..

Aku available after Tuesday

missy dullness said...

Aku try ek day time..?

InsyaAllah kalau berkesempatan, jumpa lah kita :)