I'm exhausted.
I took the bus home, like I usually do but because of the traffic at Upton, I just decided to walk home. So I got off the bus, and walked outside the Upton Market. I stopped to look at the bright and nice scarves at one of the scarf stall, which were 3 for 5poounds. Then I noticed that somebody was eyeing me from far, it was the owner, who came up to me and said,
"Hi there, are you from Nepal?"
I said, "No".
"You look like Kurdish (if I heard right)"
"No, I'm Malaysian"
"Ooo..Malaysia.."
"I look like I'm from Nepal? Well that's a first"
He just smiled and said, "and it won't be the last"
And I went to the pizza parlor near to my house, originally I wanted to just fry some rice noodle for dinner but the kitchen was so dirty with dishes in the sink and I was too hungry and tired to clean other people's mess. The shop owner called me, and before he asked for my order, he said, "Are you Pakistani?"
"No"
"Well you look like one"
"I'm Malaysian"
"Aaahh...malaysia..But you really do look like a Pakistani"
I smiled.
Can I be a Malaysian, a Nepal & a Pakistani at the same time?
It's quite flattering though...Hehehe... ;p
(Mu mum's ancestors are said to be from Tanah Jawa, well I am unofficially an Indonesian too... ;p and Me dad's line there's some Chinese blood, which explains mataku yang agak sepet.. ;p)
Sunday, May 11
Eerrrr.....Pan 'Asian'......? :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
me looks like chinese.. becoz mummy was a chinese :)
Post a Comment