Wednesday, May 7

Hot

It's getting hotter here in London. Panas beb!

Today I had to go out to get some books from the library @ uni as I did'nt have enough books at home to study through (bunyi cam poyo kan..? ;p hehehe). It was hot I tell you, especially in the bus. When I got to the uni, there was this MayFest which I think was mainly to promote the university for next semester's intake. There in the middle of the uni, on the field was this big stage, and people were just lazing around while tanning themselves, listening to the live music and getting drunk in the middle of the day. I went straight to the lib, got the books that I needed and got the hell out of there. It was too warm for me, how the hell could they stand and study in the library when it was freaking warm, I have no idea. Back in Malaysia, you can always depend on the air conditioner.

On the way back to the bus stand, I passed through the feld, and there were dancing performances, even though I ddn't want to waste time and hurry back to get back to my books, but I spared some time and just chilled and watched them perform. Dancing, moving, shaking to the up beat music. It was kinda fun. I took some pictures using my phone too, but I don't know what the hell happened, not a single picture is in the memory. It's very weird. I tried taking some pics of my room when I got home, it was there.

So, there's no pics to paint the story, but that's how it is they say during summer. Everywhere you look, there's always going to be hot shirtless guys, sexy hot girls wearing very minimal clothes, and also the not-so-hot ones, with stomachs sticking out, but yeah, it's all good.

Summer's coming you all...

No comments: