I'm a free man.
And I don't want to talk about it (the exam, I mean).
Now, I'm just enjoying myself with whatever activities or social gatherings or sleeping time I have.
Besides the traveling that I'll be doing when my sis comes over.
Today, I just had the feeling to eat Laksa, actually ever since before exams.
So, I looked up at one of the recipes on the Net, and just started doing my magic in the kitchen.
Hehe... and the end results is satisfactory. I got the stamp of approval from Mary, Jaja, Uncle, Aunty & Aunty Nes. Yey! ;p
The thing I look forward to everyday, nowadays, is spending time at the park. Walking, jogging, reading books, or just inhaling the smell of fresh-cut-grasses. And the weather is oh so fine! Things haven't been too good actually, I mean in terms of everything ~ my exams, my feelings, my relationships, me being here alone, but I guess I just need to get over myself. I'm here. Whatever it is, I'm already here, and I should just enjoy myself, every single minute of it. No regrets. Now is my time, and I might not have this time ever again. So, my approach now is just to take whatever I have and enjoy it, make the best out of it. There's no use in beating myself up all the time right? So..I'm chilling, focusing on chilling.
;p
I'll take pictures of the park this evening, hopefully, if it doesn't rain. I sure as hell hope not.
Sunday, May 25
Kuew Tiau Laksa ;p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg!! sue pandai masak.jeles la..
syakin,
ala...sikit2 jek...maluuu i... ;p
Post a Comment