I'm at the library, with Mary & Jaja.
We just had to get out of the house, it was getting a little bit too noisy with Uncle & Aunty's friends coming over for the BBQ tonight.
I found this piece of paper under my desk (actually I was stepping on it) and I just had to post it here.
God, give me the strength and perseverance to keep going.
NOTHING TOO DIFFICULT
Lord help me to remember,
No task I face today,
Will be greater than the strength you give,
to help me on my way.
No burden is too heavy, if shared by my Lord with you,
Nothing is too difficult, for you and I to do.
However hard the task may be, that I have got to face,
sufficient strength you give to me, with your unfailing grace.
Lord help me to remember that you are always there,
Your loving arms, surround me, and my whle life you share
Amen.
Saturday, May 17
Nothing Too Difficult
Keep Holding On, Keep Believing and Stay Strong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment