Monday, May 16

MAHA - GURU

16th May

Today got me thinking of the past, the past that I’m not so proud off, but sincerely miss...

I love my teachers…every single one of them straight from primary school until now, coz without them I would never have made it.


Newby Primary School, Bradford
I hardly remember any of them, but Mrs. Woolsey & Mrs. Nash. Reason being is that Mrs. Woolsey brought us to her farm house & Mrs. Nash was the Head Master at that time.When I went down to UK in Feb, Mr Jones still remembered me, after all these years. Isn’t that the sweetest thing?

Mrs Woolsey - Mrs Nash - Mrs Robinson - Mr Jones

SKSS & Sek Agama Batu 10
I was the girl who always ended up getting in trouble. I ponteng a lot and was publicly caned in front of the whole class (during Sekolah Agama). But I ended up in the 1st class and getting 4A’s in UPSR… Cool er?


KTAM & SMKJB
I know I was a brat!!
Nobody liked me...Kidding...No ’prefects’ & ‘teachers’ liked me….
All the prefects was scared off me. Seriously, I’m not joking. I remember when I use to go to school at a very late time (even though I was staying at the hostel, I need my beauty sleep too), the prefects wouldn’t say a word to me, they just let me walk by, and instead scolding the others that came later than me, even some who arrived slightly before me. Ain’t that the coolest thing?

My teachers were so not into me either. They hated my guts, I wasn’t the brightest & I was causing all sorts of trouble at school, hell the reason I was still there was because my dad was the hot-shot-PIBG-guy. I remember Cikgu Norlia’s exact word “Just because your father is PIBG, it doesn’t mean that you can do anything you like”, which I hardly ever followed. I think she got fired, I never heard of her since. wakakka
But when the SPM results came out, I was among the students that got the pelajar cemerlang title. There's a saying, "The more nakal you are, the more pandai you get"hehe
When I applied to go to UIA (after my parents persuasively forced me to, that is), all my teachers, Cikgu Hamsah, Cikgu Zaharah (my old time enemy), were asking me “Are you seriously considering that???” , because it was so unlike me.
I can never thank them enough for bearing with me all the years.


Mudirah - Ustaz Jonid - Cikgu Zabedah - Cikgu Hamsah - Cikgu Zaharah - Cikgu Mariani
Cikgu Maimon - Cikgu Noraini - Cikgu Hamizah - Cikgu Rahimah - Cikgu Salmiah


UIA
I was quite ok with the lecturers because I was doing quite ok in my studies in spite of getting involved in a lot of society workload. Budak ini sudah mula berlagak…hehehe..
The lecturers that has done so much for me, You guys are the best lecturers a student could ever ask for..I mean it..


Madam Rubijesmin Abd Latiff - Madam Iza Harani Abu Bakar - Madam Nazihah Md Akim
Bro Rosydi - Madam Elistina - Bro Adli - Dr Adam & Dr Husnayati - Madam Syezlin

I had my share of bad teachers @ lecturers, but all in all, most of them were great. They accepted me just the way I am, never doubted me (eventough I had a record of not submitting my assignments @ homework on time), and never stopped believing in me, and made me believe the future is much more brighter then it looks back then…Now, Standing at the place I am right now, I can look back on what I’ve been through all these years, and could never be thankful enough to all the teachers that have made my dreams come true. By being there for me, believing in me, it was all I ever needed.

To all my teachers,

ARIGATO GOZAIMAS,
KAMSAHAMIDA,
THANK-YOU,
SYUKRAN-JAZILAN,
DANK-JE,
CHEERS,
MERCI,
DAN-KE,
SYUKRIYA,
MAKASIH BANYAK-BANYAK,
GRACIAS,
KHWAP KHUN…

8 comments:

imza said...

wah! tosontuh ulu ati den membaco coretan ko ni. mmg kn, tanpa cikgu, sapala kte ni. tkenang plak cikgu yg pelangkung aku dgn batang penyapu sbb ponteng skolah dulu....

missy dullness said...

hahahah....serius ker?? ngan batang penyapu? aku x pernah kena plak lah ngan batang penyapu..hehehe...bende lain semu adah, semua jenis pembaris, rotan, cubitan, pendek kata semua lah....

missy dullness said...

eh imza...asal aku x leh bukak blog ko ek? yus punyer pun aku x leh buakk...orang lain semuanyer ok jek....

imzadle said...

xleh bukak? xtau arr. xpe, akupn x updet lg. pasal btg penyapu tu mmg btul, aku dgn kkwn aku dgn slamber kataknye tido kat hostel. alih2 aku tersedar bile benda tu dia ayun kt kaki aku. aku pndg kiri kanan, tinggal aku sorang je. lahanat punye kengkawan, boleh diorg tinggalkn aku cmtu jer

missy dullness said...

hahahha...kung ajos punyer kawan..ehhehe...ko tido mati kut..tue yg x sedar kawan ko kejut 2...hehehe...

Akane said...

hahaha sue..aku ingat yg cekgu norlia cakap tu..aku kat bilik rai masa tu..tgkkan je ko kene..aku pon gelabah sbb mlm x de karen tu aku kat dorm lain..mampos kalau cekgu tu tau..masa kat SMKAJB kan? kat koridor..pastu aku trus menyusup balek dorm aku cett...skang aku plak jd cekgu..hurmm dapat cash la aku di atas kelaku buruk aku kat cekgu dulu...huhuhuhu

missy dullness said...

hahah...ko ingat mlm yg aku kena tangkap ngan cikgu norlia? haha..giler tul cikgu 2...semua 2 salah junior2 aku, ader ker kantolkan aku n shiha..kung ajo tul..aku ngan shiha dah leh cover line dah...aku ingat cikgu norlia layan aku mcm aku nie bunuh orang jek..kung ajos tul cikgu tue..hahhah...ader ker srh aku tido kat MQ(blk pengawas tue)..lawak2

like a rose said...

confirmlah aku ingat!
especially when i have to involve masa remake assg multimedia tu...
suara tambahan...