I'm so PISSed off right now!!!!
I went to get my print-outs at the Priting area..Then there was a stack of documemts, that I volunteerly sorted out according to the users. Then this makcik-yang-perasa-lawa-tapi-have-saggy-boobs-and-dah-tua ganyut-and-x-lame-lagi-nak-mampus came behind me. So, I sorted the 1st stack and handed it over to her and said, "Are these yours?", I said tat with a fucking smile on my face. And that bitch replied "Cepat sikit, I wanna take my documents plak". I was stunned, Is she for real?. Then she took the stack from my hands, flipping thru it, took her documents and all the while mumbling like a crazy bitch, "Kalau buat macam tue, sampai esok pun x abis".
Wat a stoooopid OLD MAID..Does she thinks she's the only human being working here? Shit
There I was, trying to a good dead on a Friday Morning, and she just bitched n bitched non stop...If I weren't too stunned at tat moment, I would have bitched back at her or pulled her hair or something..& you guys know, when I start bitching, it's the end for that woman lah.... But God knows how I get carried away sometimes...so I was just standing there looking at her with a mighty big question mark on my head...wondering wat da heck was wrong with the woman??? Maybe she was angered by the fact that she does not look cute like me, so she gets all bitchy at every cute thing tat stands in front off her...She even wears make-up as if there's no tomorrow! Seriusly, do have a mirror at home? If you don't..then i'll gladly lend you mine...
And save us all from poor sight lah lady! Do us all a favour and cover your legs coz they ain't tat good to look at, let me rephrase it, it's horrible...Serves you right to piss me off when I was in such a good mood...
Friday, May 13
The Bitch that Ruined My Perfect Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment