Thursday, May 12

Old Pics VS Latest Pics

I was going through some old pics that I have off myself and I noticed something. I have indeed grown chubbier then my uni time (as if I don't see that every morning while fluffing a bit of powder on my ever-lovely face hehe).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See the OBVIOUS difference in my cheeks? Even my nose looked smaller back then...
Left : A pic of me during my final semester last year.
Right : Me at Salzburg, Austria taken in February.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Same Company, Same Position, Different Cheeks....
Left : Last year, see my then-slimmer arms...
Right : See my doremon-like hands?


Rather then wasting my time trying to deny the obvious, I would like to share my opinion on the change. What's the cause, action & effect of it. Since I work on that formula for a living, so should be quite accurate.

No.1
Cause : I wanna feel how a fat & chubby gurl go through everyday
Action : Eat then sleep then eat then sleep
Effect : Gained a few kilos


No. 2
Cause : I want to prove my theory right- My STRECTH THEORY,
"Someone tends to get fairer if he/she mengembang". It is true you know. I did some research. Ok, Let me give you an example of a green balloon. Before you start to puff it up with air, it's dark green, when you start to put air in it, it makes the colour of that balloon less green rite? So the more you put air in it, the more it gets strecthed, the more it loses it's colour. Got it?(If u don't then you're sore losers :P)
Action : AGAIN,...Eat then sleep then eat then sleep
Effect : Gained a few more kilos


No.3
Cause : Coping with a lot of much stress at work
Action : ONCE MORE...Eat then sleep then eat then sleep
Effect : Gained more and more kilos


None of this actually matters that much to me, I'll start on my diets once I realized I'm too fat.
But the most IMPORTANT thing right now thing is, I still look cute in all the pictures! :P

4 comments:

imza said...

.... n ur mum said u aren't fotogenic? hmmm... tapi mmg nmpk jelas benar ketembamannye tu. huhuhu

missy dullness said...

aah kan? alahi...aper nk buatnyer...dah nk tembam hahhaha...jap2 lagi diet lah 2..hehhe...betul bile tgk balik mmg nmpk tembam sgt lha plak...malu plak tetiba ngan diri sendiri..ehehehe

imza said...

takpe, as long as ur ok with urself. boleh caya ker nk diet ni? :-p

missy dullness said...

wah...ko kutuk aku ek imza? ish ish x leh jdk nie..hehehhe...xper lah. nanti2 sampai lah seru...yg penting aku comel kan? hehehhe