Yesterday, I was watching Oprah, as usual, and I was intrigued to check out the lyrics for Lisa Marie Presley’s latest album, the song entitled ‘Idiot’.
Please remember me forever
Believe in me as someone
Who's never gonna wish you well
I'm gonna tell you what I think about you in that unforgivable way I do
You're an idiot And I hate your guts
I guess I'm about as happy for you as I would be a cockroach in my food
I know it's terrible
I really hate you though
Do you have your fairytale life
Or are you dancing to the white trash (trance)
Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone
Who's never gonna wish you well
I heard the thing that you hate about me almost everyday, but you still wouldn't leave
I had to pull the plug
Ooh, I hated your guts
And I heard the opposite of love isn't hate
It's indifference But I can't relate
It's not good enough Cuz I hate your guts
[Chorus]
Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone
Who's never gonna wish you well
Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone
Who wants you to go to hell
This song is SO full of hatred, anguish, distress, agony, loath, disgust and pain.
When I was going thru this, I started thinking of what I have been doing in this blog all along. I have been portraying myself as a very unsettling person that seem to get in trouble every single minute & feel miserable the next.
A confused girl who’s never thankful of what I really have.
Truthfully, nowadays I’ve been having some thoughts about me, my life, and the sole purpose of me on earth, it made me think A LOT. And I’ve never felt more peaceful in my life. But at the same time, I’m feeling lonely, so lonely coz nobody understands me, what I’m going thru rite now. Weird right?
Can you feel peaceful yet lonely at the same time? Is that possible? Well I’m not joking around here; I’m laying all my cards on the table right now. That’s the truth.
I’m in a serene state yet deep down inside, I feel lonely. And this time I can’t blame it on my hormones, coz I just finish the time of the month.
It’s just that, the more you think about yourself, the world & it’s creation, you’ll start trying to get more answers, and by doing so, you just tend to lose every single thing you have in your life. Am I making any sense?
Maybe because it’s Monday, that’s why I’m having all these crazy thoughts.
Maybe…
Monday, May 30
Untitled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
sue.. relax k..
we do NEED that feeling... sumtimes laa.. cheers!
a'kum...hi...
"I’m feeling lonely, so lonely coz nobody understands me, what I’m going thru rite now."
mmm, nothing much 2 say...just a maybe la...maybe u tend 2 choose dat way (2 have da feeling of loneliness)...sometimes, u need 2 share what u're going thru rite now witz someone,rite? so, have a thought bout dat...
stanchart
thanks!
aku yg jauh
i understand ur view,
well yeah maybe i'm choosing that path becoz i dun really think that anybody will understand me and that i'm not quite sure whether i REALLY want anybody to try & understand me, & by saying that i'm actually implying that i dunt want anybody to know how vunerable i am & get to close to the real me. i'm messed up aren't i? tell me about it...
dear sue,
though this may sound weird coming out from the mouth (err..i mean fingers) of a guy, i don't find you as messed up. just insecured, that's all. but in life, we have to take chances(mind you, i'm not talking as if i'm so macam bagus one, just sharing ye). to people whom you think you can or want to trust, open up bit by bit and see how things go. you'd be surprised to see that those who sincerely love and care about you will accept you as who you are, insyaAllah.
Imza,or can I call you Dr Imza..hehehe
Insecure = Unsure of yourself, unconfident, anxious, self-doubting, unself-confident, lacking confidence, timid, apprehensive....
Emmm...yeah..maybe, I'm all of that, but my ego wont admit it though..heheh
Thanks for the advise dude..but not really sure on when I'll be able to do that,trust people I mean...
If I trully am insecure, then how will I ever feel secure enough to open up to others. Correct or not?
hehehe..just messing up with everybody's mind right now..hahahha
u r good.
messing up with everybody's mind that is. :)
heheh..thank u imza,
at least i'm gud at something rite?
Post a Comment