When I woke up this mornin....I went straight 2 da shower...& this creepy thought just crossed my mind..Is this all there is to life??
It's the same-boring-normal routine every day,
- I wake up in the mornin & hit da showers,
- Dress up 4 work & just dab on a little bit powder on my face,
- Grab my car keys-n rush of 2 work,
- Get caught up in a 15-20 mins traffic
- Arrive at work n hv my breakfast in front of my tp
- Get down 2 biz (its either 2 deal with fussy clients/fussy seniors/fussy boss/fussy collegues...dun mean 2 sound so borin... :P)
- Go home at 6/7pm
- Tapau dinner & just chill in front of TV(this is in fact da only highlite of my day....TV!!!!)
- N sleep on da couch...
- N soon it's day time alreeady...
- Stat bak at #1
Is this ALL there is to life?
I wanna do sumtin excitin...it's not tat my work is so DULL...it's kinda exciting sometimes....but I wanna challange myself, do thins I never ever imagine duin...I'm not gettin younger... I think I'm guin thru this middle age crisis...I tend to think I'm gettin older by da minute(eventhough people keep on confusin tat I'm still in school..ehhehehh but it really doesn't make me feel better..)..Recently I've noticed 1/2 wrinkles on my face, my hair is greyin n whenever i loook at da mirror...i c this awful reflection of my self..it's like talkin bak 2 me n sayin "HeY u!! get up & do sumtin Old Lady!!!!!"...hahah...Maybe I'm just makin a mountain out of a molehill..but still.......Is this ALL there is to life?
I wanna climb mountains (??-I dun even do rock climbin..hehe)
I wanna sail thru da oceans (sailin? maybe i'll get sea sick....)
I wanna go sky divin......(yikeesssss.....)
I wanna set foot on da moon (this is total bullshit.......)
What do i really wanna do? I'm not sure....it's like a never ending question..because I figured if what I'm duin rite now is all there is to life...then my life sucks...iits damn borin man!!!
I'm a whiner & a grumbler & I complain 2 much(tat's wat my mum says)...but I can't help it....hehehe...its in my nature... :P
2 comments:
huu~~.. seriuosly am always like that too!!..
keep questioning myself...
WHAT I REALLY WANNA DO IN MY LIFE?
WHAT ACTUALLY I'M AFTER FOR?
tu..memang tetande dah tua....
Post a Comment