Thursday, January 20

Feeling Good...

This is gunna be a very short 1...need 2 rush n settle all my work since tomorrow is raya...



I got my certificate today..ehheheh..thru mail



The letter;

Dear *me,
On behalf of da team at Pink Elephant I would like to extend my congratulations on successfully attaining the IT Service Mgt Essentials & Exam ! Please find enclosed your certificate....bla bla bla....
hahahhaha...I passed!!! I've nvr been this relieved since I got my SPM results....hehehe..


I dun even care that was written on da result paper (attached doc);



Exin hereby certifies that *me has participated in the examintaion

Foundation Certificate in IT Services Management

on 17 December 2004 and has

passed

with a score of 65% (correct answers)n where 65% is needed.



EXIN

Managing Director

The Netherlands......



SEE...I made it....even though it was just enough....well, this is wat people call ACCURATE...hehehe...scored accurately 2 pass...



God...It feels soooooo gooood!!!!

No comments: