Today we have this KickOff 4 2005....
Whenever i go 2 an official event like dis, i'll feel SO enthusiastic & passionate about my work....n i'll be so damn proud to be workin ere...I fuckin luv it ere(heheh...sounds sincere enough?..ehehe)...
When I was still studying I would dream of workin ere, at this company, whenever I needed 2 sign my name on anythin, I would always write sumtin like;
*me
IBM
Well...this proves dreams really do come true...I used 2 constantly pray n hope tat 1 day i'll prove myself 2 everyone(I wasn't da nerd who scored perfect 10 in my studies but i wasn't tat stoopid also), & now ere I am...standin rite where I've always imagined myself standin...workin rite where I've always dreamed of workin...doing what I've always visioned of doing.....sigh sigh....
But, now bein ere...I'm always reminded of wat it feels like bein a student, having no worries, dun have 2 worry about paying bills, screwin things up 4 clients, actin a fool in front of bosses, no added cost on any late submissions of assignments, no financial burden.....n da list goes on..Well....There's no turnin back time, Life goes on & on & on & on.......
I realized sumtin, I got what I always wanted, by juz bein me, by prayin hard, by playin hard, by hopin hard,...did I ever wish on a shootin star??dun think so....I think tat it's just da power of da mind, If u want sumtin so badly, n really really wish it would come true...just have some faith..& InsyaAllah u'll get it....
seacrest out....
No comments:
Post a Comment