On my home from yet another crappy group discussion session at school today, I went to the park on my bike. I just needed some air to clear my mind and just to let my anger and frustration out of my system.
The wind was very strong today, and boy, it was hard going head strong against the wind, pushing my way through, my large thighs hurt from cycling so very hard to go faster and loose myself. But it was just so satisfying.
The park is just my sanctuary.
Of course, I had to share it with pigeons resting on autumn leaves and squirrels runinng about from one tree to another.
And not forgetting the couples, the old couples, hand in hand, sharing an afternoon walk or a sandwich on the bench with the person they loved so dearly, I'm guessing they've been together forever.
I see that a lot here, love that surpasses time.
It wouldn't have been easy, but they made it. Sigh.. One can only wish for a love so everlasting and pure.
Sorry for being smoochy moochy, it's autumn you guys, the leaves and the breeze is so romantic and breathtakingly beautiful that I can't resist.
I had a good time, reminiscing, dreaming and fantasizing. It was too bad I had to leave the park since I have loads of work to catch up on. But, there's always tomorrow.
Laters..
Friday, November 21
Autumn Sonata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday my dear..
Forgive my absent mind..
Dah tua..maklumlah..
Hikss.. :P
Thanks dear..
No Problem, it's just a birthday anyway... ;p Hari ketuaan, tidak perlu dibanggakan..
Post a Comment