Tagged by Diah
Googled, "suhaila needs" and the result....;
1) Yes, Suhaila needs a hug....
(Right on the dot. Suhaila really needs a big fat hug more than anything else right now)
And macam biasa, kalau google image, mestilah kuar my other half yang suke bergelek2 ni ;p

;p
"...Daddy Daddy don't leave, I'll do anything to keep you Right here with me. Can't you see how much I need you Daddy Daddy don't leave The doctors are saying things they don't mean, They don't know what they talking about Somebody hear me out
Father (father) listen (listen), Tell him that he's got a home and he don't have to go (don't have to go), Father (father) save him, I would do anything in return, I'll clean my room., Try hard in school I'll be good I promise you Father, Father, I pray to you
Please don't let him go (don't let him go), I'm begging you so (I'm begging you so), There open his eyes There ain't no more time, To tell him that I love him more, Than anything in the world, Is Daddy's little girl.."
Father (father) listen (listen), Tell him that he's got a home and he don't have to go (don't have to go), Father (father) save him, I would do anything in return, I'll clean my room., Try hard in school I'll be good I promise you Father, Father, I pray to you
Please don't let him go (don't let him go), I'm begging you so (I'm begging you so), There open his eyes There ain't no more time, To tell him that I love him more, Than anything in the world, Is Daddy's little girl.."
2 comments:
oooh, bellydancer.
ganas gitu, hehehe
wwaaahhhh....suhaila aka penari gelek...
Post a Comment