"...And on my deathbed I will pray to the gods and the angels, Like a pagan to anyone who will take me to heaven, to a place I recall, I was there so long ago. The sky was bruised, The wine was bled, And there you led me on. In your house I long to be, Room by room patiently, I'll wait for you there, Like a stone. I'll wait for you there...Alone, alone..."
Thursday, June 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sue tetap cute.:)
aku tag ko sue, sila buat kalo rajin
http://oneaza.blogspot.com/2008/06/cik-nana-tag-saya-satu.html
sue.. mcm da kurus jek ko.. seyes wei..
syakin,
cute & montel
mrs redzuan,
hehe..ok, nanti aku tengok ya?
intanz,
jangan tertipu. ilusi optik jek tu.
hahaha..
mestilah aku letak gambar yang aku nampak SEOLAH-OLAH kurus.. hahahha... ;p;p;p
Intan, ko tak perasan ke Sue akan posing secara senget untuk tidak nampak ketaranya tumbesaran dia....ekekekekek
Post a Comment