I have been sleeping at 3/4am since I came back to Malaysia.
I practically had to DRAG myself out off bed to rush to the office due to all the unsettle biz at the office.
My mum said that, the problem with me is that I don't fight 'it' off. Instead, I let the jet-lag virus consume me.
Maybe she's right.
Maybe I don't want to let my jet-lag go, coz that's the only thing that reminds me I had experienced freedom from office and from all the problems I had.
Maybe I don't want to accept the cold fact that I am back in Malaysia, one hot and burning country.
Or maybe, I just wanted to finish watching 11 episodes of One Tree Hill (Season 3)....hehehehe...talk about the choices I make in life, I sure do regret watching it last night coz now I feel so damn sleepy...
Wednesday, February 8
Jet-lagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so, how's life hari nie?
still sleepy?
kalo still sleepy
pi buat dan minum kopi
kalau still sleepy
mak kata kena lawan, lawan! ngan buat macam-macam aktiviti...
pi goreng mee
atau pi lari-lari
atau jerit-jerit kat abg yg bawa lori
emmm... atau bawa-bawalah diri tu pi mandi
e e e
sue, sue.
injam la Cd Celine Dion's All The Way: A Decade Of Songs tuh...
nak tujukan kan lagu 'All The Way' tu kat princess NaDiah la
emmm.. best la lagu tu
nasa,
mana ada cd lah...
itu kaset lah beb..
lupa lak ... versi kaset
nway, saya dah ada versi mp3 la ...
saje je nak corat-coret sket-sket kat U p'nya blog.
(nway, I like what u write/wrote,
hey... you rowck la babe!)
Post a Comment