Wednesday, February 22

Homework

Homework : Form a sentence using the words given.

Word No.4 : Survive
The boy has to survive after the death of his girlfriend.

Word No.7 : Companion
Teacher Suhaila should have a companion in her life.


I laughed so hard that I think I might have just erased the image of a terrific & decent teacher that my student’s mother had of me.


Who wouldn’t laugh? It’s so hilarious.





Teacher? Student? Don’t ask…

2 comments:

Diah said...

pergh, sadis nya construction ayat
aura kau mesti kuat sgt sampai meng'affect'kan orang lain (sungguh mem'bastardise'kan bahasa, aku ni)

okay ni aku construct ayat dari words to
survive: the student have to come up with some plan to survive teacher suhaila's wrath (hahahaha)

companion: I definitely agree that we should scout for someone to be teacher suhaila's companion

lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

missy dullness said...

ooo diah...oooo....

ok, aku balas ayat2 ko..

survive :
Diah couldn't run away fast enough to survive teacher suhaila's flying kick that was aimed right at her butt.

companion:
I think that teacher suhaila is capable of scouting for her own companion.

=P

hahahha diah, diah..dulu kalau time c.hamizah suruh buat ayat, kiter buat camnie, sure dia bangga ngan kiter kan?wakakaka....aku ingat time nk test 'keteraan' c/hamizah in english...merepek&jahat gile time tue, sbb rasa c.hamizah cam x tera english...waakakkkaka....jahatnyer jahatnyer