Wednesday, January 18

hello world!

Sometimes, in the midst of all the trials and tribulations, getting caught up in knowing the truth, practicing and committing to my belief, surpassing all the ordered provocations and challenges, I need a touch of reality.

Yesterday we had a girl’s night out.
It was fun, boisterous, and rejoicing.
It was original and pure.
It was plain sanity.

Catching up with the girls is always a blast.
We have this policy of spilling all our guts, our latest stories in our lives, our dark secrets (well, not too dark secrets) and just simply enjoy each other’s company.
So, A LOT was spilled yesterday.
Now, I feel as though a huge rock has been thrown on my chest, I feel pressured.
Not in a bad way, I’m happy for the girls, I really am.
Seeing them happy, and witnessing the joy-glowing up their faces, I felt like a little bit of their happiness being showered on me as well.
It’s just that I felt as if reality just slapped me in the face.
Suddenly I was brought back to reality.
And boy, what a huge smack that was...


Hello World!

5 comments:

zakzak said...

hello sue!!!
:)

-world-

ayus said...

hello world..
hehe..mcm very first assg programming..
napentah suka sgt pakai 'hello world' ek?

Super-M said...


hello world..
hello hello..

hmm.. i can feel ur sadness, frankly..
u try to enjoy the very moment u had, but somehow, you still had a "shadow" tailing you..

pity..

be brave my dear..

missy dullness said...

zakzak,
how's life?
lama x dgr citer....
full-time student life best ker?

ayus,
mana ko tahu blog aku ek?
hehehhe....
aah, padanlah macam biasa dgr, buat java dulu, 1st perkataan 'hello world'..hehehhe

super-m,
that 'shadow' pun follows u around too...kan? hehehhe...
wat to do...
life has to go on, right?
=)

ayus said...

huhu..
sue..lama dah aku menjenguk web kau ni..
aku dh add kat favourite..
so..bebila aku just klik je laa..
kesimpulannya..aku mmg selalu ke blog kau..
k..have a nice holiday...
kem slm safiyyah kat sn nnti