1st day of work in 2006
Much has happened since the last day of working in 2005...
- My blog is now officially 1 year, 4 days old..yey! I didn't knew that it could last that long..cheersmate!

- We've made plans for an overseas trip during chineese new year, can't hardly wait
- I will be spending my raya haji in KL all by myself, because I can't afford to take more time off from work..sigh sigh..(one of my dearest guy friend is getting engaged..but it's supposed to be a secret, so, my lips are sealed)
- New years resolution? naa...tats a load of crap, to me, new year is just another day in my life, if we can have daily resolutions, wouldn't tat be more awesome? why do we have to wait for one particular day, and set all your priority straight, you can do it everyday wat, ok now I'm babbling, you cant blame me, I haven't woken up this early since my ever-so-long-holiday....I'm getting older and hopefully wiser too....
- I celebrated my new year in front of my tv at home, changing channels from 18 to 3, enjoying kenny rodgers take-away (ija belanja...thanks!). Sometimes I just dont get it, why do people would rather get crushed and squeezed and grabbed in the middle of a pushing crowd at a publis place, than enjoying the sweet solitude of privacy in front of their tv set at home, where you can have a nice quiet dinner, no hassle, no odd smelling odor..yes, I think I am getting old. I dont enjoy the'rush' anymore..
- Last sunday, went out for a 'sesi bermandi-manda' at ulu yam, it was refreshing I tell you..absolutely perfect.
- I have a new charity project, I wouldn't say charity lah, I'm getting paid to do it, but it's not because of the money, I'm doing a favour, for a friend, a dear friend. I;m doing something I've never imagined doing actually, but it is a way to give back to the society and improve myself more, so, we'll see how it goes...
I've got tonnes of emails to reply, and loads of work to do, so I better get moving...
2 comments:
Assalamualaikum,
Hepi New Year (Masihi).Hehehe...actually aku suka lah lagu Narapidana tu.first time aku dgr dlm blog ko lagu tu (nmpak sgt aku ni outdated kan) Apa pun, how's life now? Aku mcm biasalah cuma azam aku thn ni lebih skit...ahaks!Aku dh tukar no.phone tau 013-2702499.Orait,bye.
Wsalam.
-haslinda hashim
masih lagi di wisma TM
congrat! congrat! CongratulatiON!
keep the blog alive.
syok juga baca ko punya blog nie...
Post a Comment