U wanna know sumtin?
After da 1 1/2 hours telecon tat I went thru at 12pm juzz now, I'm gettin dis so-called-sluggishness-feelin, & I'm about 2 spin bak da wheel of life 9 years bak, It's like I'm standin in my old school shoes tat weren't tat white, wearin my ugly school uniform & tudung laboh(hahhah...didnt wanted 2 mention tat fact, but if i dun, da story will lack of ingenuity)......I'm statin 2 feel da groove & so badly want 2 put on my devil's pants(tat I havent been usin 4 a long time..) & juz go 4 it...hehehehhehe
U know wat, it doesnt make any sense, I've been tryin 2 change & improve by bein better than wat I use 2 be ( is it?), but it always comes bak 2 dis..da feelin of bein such rebellious & lazy & too-relaxed but never horny/kinky(hehehheh),
Is it me?
Is it sumtin tat I could never run away from?
Is it da real me/da real deal?If tats da case, Can't I do anythin 2 change dis?
Am i doomed 2 bein rebellious n etc?
People keep on sayin u shud change urself 2 be a better person, add more quality & remove all da negativity but on da other hand they also say tat we shud always be ourselves?? Confusing ar?Well, Welcome 2 my life...
Wat if da 1 thin we're tryin 2 change about ourself is sumtin tat could never ever change?
Wat if da 1 thin tat we want 2 change is so a-part of wat we r, tat da moment u try 2 so-called change it, u feel tat it'll not work coz hey guys....reality check...its us...
Get wat I mean?
I'm readin bak all da thins I've written above, n hell, I'm not quite sure wat I mean myself...hahhah, u can't balme me...stuck in a telecon wit funny & wierd english accent, Asean countries - no offense, I'm da dumb 1 ere... my english is SO fuckin lousy...- , & not understandin a fuck wat they were talkin about....I always go nuts...
Da main thin I wanted 2 share ere is tat, as a result of guin nuts I wont be productive 4 da rest of da day, sigh sigh (lame excuse?)......I'm now officiall puttin on my devil's pants & gettin ready 2 fly away 2 midvalley 2 catch ELEKTRA wit Shifa'...hahaha...AM I BAD? u're damn rite I'm bad..eheheh
Its not like I ask 2 be bad....I'm born wit it..It's in da nature....har har har
At least I'll get a lot of stories 2 share wit my grandkids one day, imagine if I am a miss-gooody-angel, wat will I tell my grandkids....(not tat I plan 2 hv any in da near future...but, hey..gotta think of tat)..tat I 'm a borin grandma?? Not a chance in Hell....hehehhehe
I can give u a perfect example of dis, compare me & my goody sis, Nurul...When we stat 2 hv a so-called family gatherin in front of da TV, we stat 2 open up all da school memories, & guess wat...I had all da stories & this is all coz I was da bad guy from school...& wat did my sis have 2 say, she was a prefect & a top scorer-is there anythin else 2 tell??...(no offense sis, ure da best, Luv Ya!!!)
Wierd huh?
I think I need a break BADLY... If I dun, then I'll definately end up in Tanjung Rambutan..hahahha...Can't wait, 2 days countin.....
Wednesday, February 2
Wierd Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment