Saturday was da best day evaa....
It has been a long time since I hang wit Syakin & Lynt....My pals from school...Wheneva I'm down, or really need a friend 2 talk 2, or in need of a gud laugh....I'll always go bak 2 my school pals...I can always tell em everythin n they always hv a way 2 cheer me up...(Syakin, Lynt, Arename, Ninie, Mbok....n da gang)
We met at Terminal Putra around 3pm. & headed of 2 nowhere...seriusly, we went in2 Lynt's car, & just drove off 2 KL without any destination planned becoz all da way, we were gossipin like mad..we were about 2 pull infront of KLCC, then syakin mentioned tat there was a mini showcase 4 ABP finalist at Berjaya TimeSquare, so we went there instead..Lynt has dis unusual cravin..heheh..- she SO luvs artist, it doesnt matter who she meets, where she meets tat so-called artist, she'll just flip over happily....so we went there...it was so HOT, but becoz Lynt was enjoyin herself so much, I tried 2 blend in also....it was ok..becoz there was Siti, Fadzley n others....
Then we went 2 1Utama 2 catch SEPET...
It was a very entertaining movie....I luved it...
Thumbs up Jasmin Ahmad!!!!!
Those who hasnt seen it, please do go n watch it...It is worth da 10 bucks, seriusly......

Aren't they da cutest thin?

No comments:
Post a Comment