As today is Saturday, I had lined out a to-do list...a loooong to-do list before I go out wit Syakin& Lynt this afternoon...
- Wash my car & have my MCD breakfast at da same time....its statin 2 stink.hehe
- Pay da bills cukai pintu, Apartment Maintenance, Astro & electricty bill
- Pay my AMEX bills at BSN, TTDI
- Buy somethin from 1 of da shop in TTDI
- Make a quick stop at Maybank
- Go 2 office and try 2 at least finish 2% of my unfinished work..
Apperantly, everybody in Damansra & KL had da same to-do list as I have - duin da same things as I planned...so, da car wash, post office, BSN, Maybank were super packed...wat's wit dis world today? Have we globalized 2 darn much, communicated non-stop...tat we're statin 2 think a like? Everybody's guin 2 da same place at exactly da same time...haiya...makes life more difficult..to add salt 2 da injury, da shop tat I wanted 2 go was closed...
My new car(almost a year already), has only gone 18*** miles...but da aircond is out already...Is it because local products r not gud, or is it simply becoz I'm not gud at takin care of my belongings..hell, who knows da answer 2 tat...Or maybe da reason is tat, I've been talkin about changin to a new car lately,& my fren, Dute told me 2 cut it off, coz cars have feelings too & da moment u stat talkin about gettin a new car, ur old car will stat creatin prob 4 u.....3 days later...duuhhh...ere I am, wit a car tat can merajuk....now, not only do I have to take care of other people's feelings, i have 2 care 4 my car's feelings as well...can the world get any more wierder than dis?
Hopefully, da rest of my saturday will turn up gud. Lookin forward 2 chill wit Syakin & Lynt...
p/s: I watched Air Force One, Harrison Ford is definitely without any doubt a hunk and da movie is fantastically superb...
No comments:
Post a Comment