Wednesday, June 25

Love Me

I think this blog is overdue on a happy post. It's been pretty damn dark and sappy of the late.

I'm going on life as it is. Taking a minute at a time.
Being grateful and thankful for all the blessings in every day.

I am thankful for this life, this determination, this strength, this body, this spirit.
I am always going to be thankful for every little thing.
I am grateful and thankful, no matter how hard the bottom I hit is.
I am.
I am.

And for the future me, push your body to the limit. No matter how tough life gets, you can overcome it. Push hard. If all else fails, at least have fun with whatever you have. Dance hard Zumba-style, WOrk your ass in KiMax, kickbox, lunges, squats, burpees, and lift weights. It is a very effective way to let out your angst and frustration. In the end, you're all you have.


Love yourself.
Love You.
Love Me.

***

No comments: