Work hard Suhaila.
Push.
Push.
Need to finish this paper this week.
Reading on this subject matter is actually screwing my mind.
I was on a plane to London for 13 hours. I got bored, and decided to study.
So I took out my journal, and started to read it. But I felt this feeling that people were watching me. I was sitting next to 2 guys, and I felt so uncomfortable.
Then I realised that I was actually reading on Terrorist Decision Making by McCormick, on a plane to London, and I'm wearing a scarf. No wonder they were freaked out. They have been 'westernised' by the idea that people wearing scarves or Muslims are all terrorists, and I might be planning on doing something on the flight.
So, I did what a normal person would do, I just put the journal away and acted like nothing happened.
I just wished we live in a world that nobody has to be afraid of anything except God.
They don't have to be afraid of us, and we don't have to be afraid of their perceptions.
A world with no them versus us. A world with everyone equal. Accepting. Loving.
Wishing for a better day.
Wishing for a better world.
***
Push.
Push.
Need to finish this paper this week.
Reading on this subject matter is actually screwing my mind.
I was on a plane to London for 13 hours. I got bored, and decided to study.
So I took out my journal, and started to read it. But I felt this feeling that people were watching me. I was sitting next to 2 guys, and I felt so uncomfortable.
Then I realised that I was actually reading on Terrorist Decision Making by McCormick, on a plane to London, and I'm wearing a scarf. No wonder they were freaked out. They have been 'westernised' by the idea that people wearing scarves or Muslims are all terrorists, and I might be planning on doing something on the flight.
So, I did what a normal person would do, I just put the journal away and acted like nothing happened.
I just wished we live in a world that nobody has to be afraid of anything except God.
They don't have to be afraid of us, and we don't have to be afraid of their perceptions.
A world with no them versus us. A world with everyone equal. Accepting. Loving.
Wishing for a better day.
Wishing for a better world.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment