Sawadikap.
Landed on Malaysian soil at 2pm this afternoon.
There goes my very short escape. Just in a blink of an eye.
Didn't get to do much anyway. But I don't really mind as long as I get a time out every once in a while (read:every month.. muahahaha ;p)
My perfect idea of a perfect vacation is, going somewhere far from my life right now, stay at a good hotel, and rest, sleep, eat, laugh, tv. All the shopping or jalan-jalan/bersiar-siar comes later.
Where and when will I vacate next..? Emmm...
***
Landed on Malaysian soil at 2pm this afternoon.
There goes my very short escape. Just in a blink of an eye.
Didn't get to do much anyway. But I don't really mind as long as I get a time out every once in a while (read:every month.. muahahaha ;p)
My perfect idea of a perfect vacation is, going somewhere far from my life right now, stay at a good hotel, and rest, sleep, eat, laugh, tv. All the shopping or jalan-jalan/bersiar-siar comes later.
Where and when will I vacate next..? Emmm...
***
No comments:
Post a Comment