Thursday, June 28

Drawers and Compartments


The thing is, by keeping myself busy, I get to compartmentalize my feelings.

It's not that I don't feel empty or lonely because that will be a total lie, it's just that now I can manage. Manage to put all the bad days together (and sulk like crazy), and at least carry on with my life on all the other remaining days.

Moving forward is never easy.
But, I got to do it anyway.

I'm going to Bangkok for the weekend. 
Next Thursday & Saturday I'll be sitting my IELTS exam for the 2nd time. The 1st time I did it was in 2007. Hopefully I can still maintain the scores that I got, or maybe score higher, but I doubt it because lately my english is as sucky as my sucky days. ;p Oh My English..!


Take care peeps.
I might be around much more now. Till then.



***

No comments: