Thursday, March 26

My Sister The Doctor

Today is my sister's 25th birthday.
My sister the Dr.

Yesterday I called her around 1:35am (Msia Time), she was just so out of it. She's currently doing her houseman at Hospital Seremban, and she's been spending most of her time at the hospital.


I called her again today, around 7pm.
She answered the phone, and told me she was with a patient.
My little sister, is with her patient..
God.. They grow up so fast don't they..?


During houseman, they have to do rounds. Spend 3-6 months in different departments.
Now, she's in the baby making department.


To date, she's delivered 18 babies, and assisted in 2 cesarean operations. and it has only been a few weeks since she first started at the new department.


My little sister the Dr. has delivered 18 babies.


What have I done..?
Note to myself ---> Everything is not about Me!


Happy birthday Rul.. You're old! ;p

5 comments:

Ibu Jasmin said...

Sue,
Cepatnya masa berlalu kan Sue.... uwaaa rindu bangat sama kamu. Woit bile nak balek Malaysia? boleh gossip bersama

Ibu Jasmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missy dullness said...

I miss you mucho too lah bebeh.. hehe..

If everything goes as scheduled, by end of june, aku terbang lah balik..

Doakan aku beb..!
Really need it right now
;((

zahidah seran said...

hummm...makin hari makin tua kita...
hari-hari aku tetap sama....
rutin, rutin, rutin....
kdg2 boring jugakkk...

Ibu Jasmin said...

Aku pon boring....