Did you guys read Berita Harian last week, on 17th July?
There was this article on 'Jangan Pandang Serong', and I find it very interesting and very true.
Read the article, and you'll totally agree with me. That is if you haven't read it yet lah... ;p
Things for me to keep in mind.
If you want to learn something, study it wholly.
If you get a news, make sure you get the whole of it.
If you want something, take the whole lot, not just bits and pieces.
Just want to quote this;Yang syarak wajib ditegakkan
yang adat wajib dikukuhkan
yang lembaga wajib dijalankan
supaya hukum boleh berjalan
supaya adil boleh ditegakkan
supaya hidup kekal beriman.
Pantang menghukum berpilih kasih
pantang menghukum membuang bijak
pantang menghukum membuang tuah
pantang menghukum membuang adil.
Hukum adil benar terletak
yang salah dapat padahnya
yang benar nampak tuahnya.
yang adat dapat ditegakkan
yang lembaga dapat dikekalkan.
Hukum tidak berbelah bagi
hukum tidak dengki mendengki
hukum sesuai hidup dan mati.
Maka dalam menegakkan hukum
biar mati anak jangan mati adat.
I stayed at home the whole day today. Yeah, it's not me at all right..? Hehe..
But I kept myself occupied the whole day, tonnes of things to cover and do, helping out friends and doing whatever I can from home.
I've watched Hancock.
It was good, I loved both the movie, and the company ;) and Charlize Theron is so damn hot I tell you.
Drool Drool...
Still drooling... ;p;p;p
I'll continue drooling in my dreams, and NO, I'm definitely not into woman. I just drool over hot chicks. Hahaha.. ;p
Sweet Dreams Everybody.
Tomorrow's going to be a long day.
Monday, July 21
Jangan Pandang Serong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bestnya pegi tengok movie.. :)
apa pandang-pandang!
Post a Comment