Sunday, December 9

Teehee!!! ;p

I shouldn't be proud of what I'm about to share with you guys, but screw it, I'm DAMN proud. Hahaha.. ;p

Believe it or not, I have been driving around KL, even back to Johor illegally since....





Hehe...and I just got my roadtax renewed last week... ;p


Just wanted to say that it feels damn good to be able to escape the many summons that I should have gotten but very gracefully tai-chi'ed out of my way. There were several close accounters, but like I said, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, right? ;p



6 comments:

super-M said...


blagak..
hmm.. patut org Melaka tu lambat kan lagik.. huh..!!!
;p

starry said...

haahahaha lawak lawak.. lama tuuuuuuuuuuu

missy dullness said...

super-m,
;p

starry,
;) peace! hehe..

Diah said...

wahahaha, nasib baik takde roadblock
giler ah kau

fawwaz zayya said...

mmg aku suspek ko la..buleh plak tak kantui tu...polis ni mesti foul, tgk awek cun je terus lupe nk check roadtax...jaki jek aku...

intanz said...

hahahah.. kalu laki aku asyik kene jek.. walawei.. ko pakai jampi ape nih sue???