Sunday, December 2

A Day In My Parents Life

Yesterday very early in the morning after bringing my family breakfast at Kajang, out of the blue my dad suggested we went back to Batu Pahat, and come back the next day. He had a few programmes that clashed on Monday, so being the really nice guy that he is, he asked them to bring forward one palapes prgramme to Sunday. So the plan was, we'd go back Saturday late afternoon and come back around early afternoon the next day so that he can make it for an event this evening. My dad is that kind of person, he thinks he's superman and acting like our hometown is just like 10 steps away from Kajang.

So, we did just that. I had an earlier meeting with my business partners (will talk about this later), and me, my parents & adik shot back to Batu Pahat around 5:30pm. We made a detour to Jeti Umbai in Malacca for some Ikan Bakar, which was freshingly so good that after munching down my dinner, I slept all the way back to home ;p

This morning, ayah wentto his function at the university, and we decided to stay in, just lazing around on and around 11 we got up and had lunch at Briyani Gam. Havent had tat for a long time, it tasted great. Then we went back home, fetched our things and went to pick ayah up at his university and went straight back to Kajang. And here I am in my brother's room and my parents have gone to Impiana Hotel to stay until this wed.

I have to say, all the travelling is very tiring eventhough it's not that far, and all that was just minimal to what my father goes through every week. He's like the super superman. I'm dead serious. My mum too. She's the super superwoman. They spend most of the time of their week on the road, travelling back and forth from Batu Pahat to KL for meetings and function. No Drivers, No Maids. And they do it without a single complain.

Sigh.
If I inherit just a fraction on their super powers, I'd be on my tiptoes, excited to start my day every single morning.

1 comment:

super-M said...


u ARE super..
in your own way..
;)