Thursday, July 28

Crush

Firstly, I’d like to admit that I’ve never been in a serious relationship ever. I mean, seriously. Sometimes when I tell this to people, they would start saying that I’m a bluff, or their jaw just drop down as if I’m a weirdo or something. Well I can assure you that I’m not a weirdo and I don’t fancy the member of the same sex. Maybe Allah has He’s own plans, and the lucky guy (I mean, he must be one hell of a lucky guy since I reserved all my feelings for him, buwahahaha), must be someone just suited for me. Hopefully and I’m keeping my fingers crossed. :)

To prove to you guys that I am indeed a perfectly born girl, with feelings, I’ve had some ‘crush’es in the past. It’s nothing big, but boy, I remember flipping upside down every time I see them.

Before going into details, let me tell you what I look for in a guy, not that anyone will be interested anyway, but what the heck, I just felt like writing it down. I go for someone who’s dark (which to me, shows that he goes out under the sun a lot, and not some nerd), doesn’t have to be too handsome (hahahha), speaks perfect English (that’s because my English is lousy, so he would be able to compensate me), and he would know how to talk, I mean really talk (Not only 'hi','bye', 'dah makan' kind of things). Older by a few years is a bonus as I’ve always believed that boys are late bloomers. (No offence, just my plain opinion, ehehhe)

No. 1 Crush of all time: Dr. Aslam (Boy, I hope my lecturers are not reading this blog anymore)

He is handsome, he suits all the criteria’s above, and he’s married. Well, I like him, but not to the extent of wanting to marry him or whatever, but every time I see him, I’ll just feel the butterfly in my stomach you know. I’m not joking.

I only had the privilege of taking one class with him that was Macro Economics, and I fell madly in love with the subject, and it was because of him. He’s English is superb and he’s depth in the subject was so far beyond imaginable. He was just perfecto.

Some of you who might have stumbled (or forced) to take economics subjects would know what I’m talking about, it’s downright boring if the lecturer is as boring as the subject, but Aslam, boy, he sure had a real man’s touch, He really made me look forward for the next class which is some what impossible in my diary.

I would use to sit at the front row in the classroom, and just suck in everything he says, I never get bored by just staring blankly at him, listening and munching down each and every word that came out of his mouth. I was just so fascinated by him, not only his very muscular look, but also he’s charms and knowledge. I admired him.

I was one of the committee members of the Economic Society where we organized this Inter-Varsity Entrepreneurship Quiz in 2003, and we had to nominate the lecturers to be the jury in the quiz. Knowing I was on the team, of course Aslam’s name came up, (and because he is the most suitable candidates for economics area, of course). I went to see him and asked him to join in. I remember standing out of his office door at the department, my heart beating so fast, palms was sweating and my mind could never stop thinking of the most suitable words to say, as I was about to meet eye to eye with the man that I admired deeply. Yes, it may sound cheesy, but it was the truth, I seldom go head over heals with a guy, but I really did like him, as a teacher, as an idol. And he was my first crush.

All my friends knew how much I admired him and whenever we accidentally bumped into each other in the hallways, it would just make up my day. I’ll be smiling all the way through; it was funny how he could actually influence my mood.

But it was just a crush, a plain crush of an innocent girl.


It's just a little crush (crush)
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing (crush)
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha-la-la-la
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha-la-la-la
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do Depends on you

21 comments:

hana_kirana said...

ehehhe..... menarik sungguh topik ko nih.... takpe, udah kita bincangkan di YM.... :D

MitzieBitchie said...

Pretty interesting blogs...Visit my profile and take a peek at the blogs i have just posted..Feel free to leave your comment..Wooohooo!!

uknowme said...

duhhh!! ur in luv with aslam?? erkkk!!! suprised! he he

missy dullness said...

Nana,
hehhehe...menarik ker? ingatkan dull jek citernyer...

mitziebitch,
quite an interesting blog u have there gurl, i'll sure revisit again..

uknowme,
correction - I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH ASLAM, I just had a crush on him. that's all, and that was like 2 years ago, so...don't salah paham arr....

im@ky said...

mmg menarik sungguh topik yg kau citerkan ni. ciri2 yg ko kemukakan tu pn reasonable. tp ada dak ppn pnh citer kt aku selalunya apa yg kita paling nak, itulah yg kt takkan dpt. tak tau la btul ke tak.

n then got this one fren yg mmg mati2 xnk berhusbandkan org kelantan. alih-alih aritu, masa dia bg kad jemputan, org kelantan jgak yg dia kawin. sometimes life's just like that i guess.

4 TR4P PR1NC3SS said...

ehehe.......boy U make me terkenangkan zaman silam-lah. Hope Allah akan temu-kan U with someone that matches all the criteria that U wanted. :)

ab_debab said...

apa yg ko alami aku pernah alami, yg lebih parah aku pernah menggigil menahan cemburu bila lecturer yg aku tangkap cintan lalu depan aku dgn sorang 'wanita' yg memang aku takleh lawan perwatakannnya. So, start from that time aku tak semangat g kelas dia, walhal subject undang2 aku paling teruk pun A-, tapi pasal peristiwa tue aku aku dapat B-, gila tak, tapi tetiba aku teringat lagu shanti....jangan fikir aku kan menyinta ku hanya kagumi hanya memuji...so sebenarnya aku cuma suka kat dia jerk...cinta ??? lain perasaannya..kuang3x

siluman said...

erm...crush?
sah la ni tgh crush sama somebody la ni..ohohohohoh...tak mau cerita ka sama saya? :p

missy dullness said...

Im,
ala...ye ker? xper lah..
eh, aku pun klu boleh x nk org kelantan..ehheheheh

4 tr4p pr1nc3ss,
tq :)

ab_debab,
wah3, siap menggigil thn cemburu ko 2..ahhha..sungguh aku x sangka ko macam 2..betul ker ko nie ab yg aku kenal time sekolah dulu nie..heehhe..
ko nie macam byk giler jek pengalaman..hehehe...kongsi2 lah beb.. :)

siluman,
maner ader crush skang....2 zaman tuk nanun dulu...zaman budak2.. :P

atenah said...

HAR DE HAR HAR, wife dr aslam tu my fren, dia dulu study kat london buat law, dr aslam kat norwich. small world, ROTFLOL. siap pernah lunch dgn dr aslam and his cronies kat UIA Gombak.

he he he sue nanti kita jumpa, sure banyak nak di citer ni.

me, kalau class dr musa al habshi, wooit dodok tiam2, punya la takut kat dia.

nostalgia, nostalgia....

missy dullness said...

Kak Tenah,
alamak...malunyer...tetiba ader org kenal pulak..hahahhaha, mmg a small world sungguh

i know tat his wife amik law, and i know tat dia amik phd kat UK. hehe, and i'd like to emphasize that IT WAS JUST A PLAIN INNOCENT CRUSH, jgn lah cakap ngan dia, malunyer..hehehe

biler nk jumper nie kak? ntah2, pernah jumpa sblm nie, terserempak kat uia masa u dtg makan2 tue ker, because i never fail to sekodeng aslam di mana2 saja..hahha..

(alamak, nie dah terover exposed nie..hehehe, must be extra careful next time, har har har)

zakzak said...

ish ish ish
(geleng2 kepala)

so that's your crush huh?
sweet.

emm...
i'm dark (1 lepas dah)
not handsome ( 2 dah!)
speaks perfect english (err...japanese bleh?)
know how to talk ( err...we need to talk to each other first right?hehehe :P )

btw, camne tau i'm right handed?

atn said...

HAR DE HAR HAR for the second taim, this taim for zz, abis dia pusing seantero blogworld, tanya pasal his right-handedness he he he.

eh sue, zz dah *menjual* tu, so now kena check syarat no 4 tu je lah

Akane said...

mueheheh beli sue beli...zakzak jual jgn x beli..hihihi japanese pon japanese la...pelbagai sket dari ko tau BM BI BJ (bah jawa..)ahaks..

haah la..giler la AB mmg lain dari yg aku kenal dulu...perghh AB sudah maju skang.. AB! sapa tukau ko jd camtuh? sapa? sungguh macho la sapa dpt tukau AB aku tuh sampai leh pakai eye shadow lg..muehehehe (ni yg rasa cam ngumpat nko je AB) ahaks..

hurmm tapi mmg la.. aku rasa pon selama aku jumpe pon..aku rasa lecturer la paling macho perwatakannya..

Diah said...

ganas kau sue. kalau dia baca blog kau....
PERGH!!!!!

missy dullness said...

encik zakzak,
4 ur info i nie dulu join CSI punyer team..hahah...jadik mmg tulisan semua i pandai nk analyze, wakakka...so, by looking at ur handwriting, dah tahu dah u're right handed.

I'm sorry...English cannot be substituted with Japanese. hahaha...


kak tenah,
stop encouraging him lah...hehehe..
*menjual*? hehehe...i x mampu nk beli brgn buatan jepun ni, x compatible ngan brg local.hehehe


Elly,
Aku ngak bisa ngomong jawa..
AB lain kan kan? Hr 2 die pakai eye shadow ker? wah wah, camner aku leh x terperasaan plak ek? hahahah...klu x sure aku gelak terguling2 kat situ..wakkakaka.


Diah,
Ganas ker?
hhehheh...biaser jek 2...
:)

Akane said...

laaa....apsal nko x cakap nko x pasan AB kai eye shadow arituh? kalau ko cakap nko x pasan... aku leh tlg pasan kan..sure leh kutuk dia sesama ekk arituh..*weh AB aku tgh ngumpat nko ni...mueeheheh*

haah laa.. AB reti kot jawa.. aku ni cakap jawa reti la...bahasa jawa x faham..

tgk aku try cakap jawa ekk.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. jawa.. haaa reti kan?

pengkritik blog.. said...

test²...


want guy speak in english...very good but.. kan elok cakap B.M..

jer bukan duduk kat ..negeri omputih.. tak paham la.. manusia nie.. orang jerman+jepun+france cakap b.i pun berterabur....tapi teknologi..bagus..
ko study bebaik..naikkan teknologi malaysia nie... asyk pikir omputih jer.. konie..
apa bila kite bagus ...kite musti nak yang lagi bagus jaga kite...
itu memang naluri manusia..tapi ..
adakah kite layak... hanya allah s.w.t yang tahu ...
kite hanya merancang... keep in up sue... mungkin dapt yang terbaik..
insyallah...

ab_debab said...

Sue, sampai kat blog dia pun elly mention pasal aku pakai eye-shadow...sungguh kurang asam dan garam minah nie, nasib baik ada talipinggang itam, kalau tak memang aku dah campak masuk longkang, masa tue jerk, masa lain aku tak letak bedak pun, siapa mengubah? Jeng...jeng...jeng...Nantilah. Kalau ada blog sendiri aku letak gambar dia, itupun kalau aku bermain dengan harapan lagikkkkk.....hahahahah

ab_debab said...

Sue, jawa said...orak iso ngomong jowo...bukan ngak bisa...itu jakarta..oklah, aku jalok ngapuro zahir batin nee.
Pengalaman bukan banyak giler tapi aku cilok pengalaman orang lain. Rindulah kat bebudak ktam, walaupun dulu korang tak best....hahahahah...tapi bila jumpa balik korang jadik best, lain bila aku jumpa kengkawan lain. Entahlah...

nurjc said...

HAHAHHAHAhAH......drpd aslam lebih baik ZARAR!!!!