I remember the countless times I was called to the prefect's room during high school. They would coerced me in getting what they want, they would intimidate me, threaten me with whatever lamest way they could ever think off. Sometimes, to a certain point, they would manage to get to me, and I’ll be so damned pissed off or sometimes just decide to cry it out off my system. I can take all of that, I’m willing to suck it all up. BUT, when they start dragging my parents in the whole mess that means they’ve gone too far, way too far. And now it’s happening again.
Who the hell do you think you are?
Nobody can mess with my parents, you can do me in whatever way you like, bash me, kick my ass or even kill me for all I care, but don’t ever mention my innocent parents. You’re not worthy of even saying their sacred names.
My dad just had a heart attack and my mum is too fragile. SO stay the hell away from them. If you want to say something to me, come to me. Tell it to my face. Don’t be such a coward, you loser! Don’t go around and disguising yourself as a ‘friend’ and going on and on about wanting to help me. Fuck off. You can just take all your lame arse excuses and shove it up your arse. Go to hell.
If you want to tell me something, be a man!!! Tell it to my face, and I’ll gladly take it. Because unlike you, I have pride and dignity and I will take whatever consequences of my actions. Your games are cheap as are you. You are just a scum bag, and because you’re too damn afraid of me, you resort to the cheapest and lowest way ever by calling my parents at home, and hiding your stinking rotten self by answering to my mum’s question of, “who is this?” with a despicable answer “Saya tak nak cakap sebab takut niat saya berubah nanti”. What the fuck????? You can just burn in hell.
This is the final warning, you can make me cry, you can make me despise you more than anyone could ever hate, but you’ll never break me, you hear me? Stay the hell away from my parents and my family; if you want something from me then you should get it from me.
If you are such a chicken, and so scared that you’ll pee in your pants by just looking at me, then by all means, call me you moron. Since you have my parent’s house number, then you should have mine.
I know who you are, so don’t ever think you can get away with this. I’ll haunt you down, and make each one of you pay for all the mess you’ve done, sooner or later.
And one thing’s for sure, I’ve never felt this much hate in me my whole life so if you think you can just do as you please and get away with it, then you are dead wrong. I’ll make you wish that you never should have met me. This is the side of me that I’ve never shown to you, but now you’ve gone so over the line, you dug your own grave mister!
Monday, July 25
CALLING ALL YOU COWARDS OUT THERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment