Monday, April 11

Monday = Swearday or Monday = Bitchday

One of the auntie that is sitting behind me, (she’s a TSM-tech solutions manager) is working on a new deal. So she gets pissed off so often it makes me want to take my phone and stick it right into her wide opened mouth.

She has been making a lot of hullabaloo lately…so damn noisy, and when she starts getting all worked up, putting her gear into a very-loud-swearing-machine mode, she actually makes me wish I was dead!! Please shut the fuck up!!! If you don’t want to do the job, don’t fucking do it, or less don’t go complaining & telling the whole floor that you’re in such a shitty project. My projects are shitty to you know…

Her words of wisdoms;

  • “Bloody hell….”
  • “Those stupid disgusting people…”
  • “Bloody people, always…”
  • “Hey please lah, you think I’m a kid, you don’t have to come by every single minute to check on what we’re doing, we bloody know what we are doing ok”
  • “Those sick bastards are really pissing me off…”
  • “Tell the guys to piss off; I’m bloody trying to pull out the financial here”
  • “Damn this thinkpad, good for nothing machine”
  • “I just got into the picture, bloody hell, you want answers go to the bloody people who were involved from the 1st day”
  • “Bloody bastards, all these new people don’t know what they are doing, then dump everything on me, bloody unfair”

The worst thing is that she says them out SO loud, & sometimes she just loses it in front of the person. Sometimes, if she’s pissed off wit somebody on the phone, she’ll just slammed the phone down...Oh My GOD!! I know tat I’m not a saint, but I don’t fucking swear in front of people, come on, act professional…this is a fucking workplace, not a cheap bar. Even though I’m wearing a high-volume headset, I can bloody hear her voice screaming.

Helloooooo!!! Go get yourself a BLOG…

What’s with single-career woman above 35? Are they so wound up by the fact that they don’t have a life, that gives them a right to go around making other’s life a living hell?

No comments: