Last Sunday, I suddenly got the craving for Japan Drama..I have loads of them at home, but I wanted to see a new one, so I went 2 TTDi & bought a 7cd set entitled ‘Love You’. The actor Fujiki Naohito & I dunno da actress name, but I do know the actor plays Suga in Love Revolution (u’ll know if ure a japan drama fanatic).
It was worth buying... It’s a very sad & touching story, more on humanity than love.& both of them looked so darn gud together.
The guy was seeing somebody, and at da same time, this young cute DR. had a huge crush on him. Then da guy was told tat he had ‘Behcet’, which will eventually make him blind. So his gf left him(darn gf, not tat I blame her), then the DR. came into da picture. & then da story continues on...
But the main point I’m wodering about here is;
How pure is this-so-called-thing-called-love?
How much are you willing to sacrifice 4 ur loved one?
Will you love the person if you found out his as gud as dead in 2/3 years time?
Will you continue to have him, eventough u know tat ure da one who's gunna be wearing the pants in da marriage?
I’m not bein a bitch ere, but think about it…Maybe becoz I have never been in love, so I dunno how it feels like 2 really REALLY love somebody so much to the extent tat ure willing to compromise ur future for tat guy. So, you can't really blame me rite?
In the drama, the gurl knew tat the guy was guin 2 lose his eye sight in 3 months time, but she decided 2 just go 4 it…Interesting. The thought of not only having to support ur husband, but also da whole family, having kids tat may have da same disease, having to take care of him, not being able to let him pick ur outfit 4 certain functions, hell…not bein able 2 even go 4 certain functions, not bein able 2 watch a movie together, theater maybe…well it’s a very long list…
Imagine this…
U’re getting married 2 da of ur life in 3 weeks, then suddenly u get a phone call - the phone call tat u never ever in ur wildest nightmare, dreamed of getting – ur fiancĂ©e was involved in an accident, and he lost his legs, paralyzed from waist & below, he’ll never walk again...
WAT DO U DO?
Stay wit him, marry him anyhow coz hey, love doesn’t come easy..
OR
Leave it to fate to decide...(well, tats an answer if ure having doubts)…
Just sumtin 2 think about...
(Darn, haven't finish duin my reports for clients, yet I still find time 2 talk nonsence in this blog)
Thursday, April 7
Love Love Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
funny how u put it. my uncle was paralysed after an accident a few years back. could only move his head, even his arms were useless. he was about to be engaged then. his fiance-to-be stayed with him only for a short while before deciding to leave.
but love is a strange thing. u can't explain it, and may not even know the reason why. u just know it when u do. and when that happens, wisdom and logical thinking might not be as easy as u would have thought.
just my humble opinion.
sorry to hear about ur uncle imza..
yup..thru observation and also people's opinion, love is indeed a strange thing. But if love is a strange thing, then y do people yearn for it badly? why do people need it? eemmmm....
hmmm...good question.
my opinion; some people search for love because they have a low sense of security. they think by having the significant other, life will be complete (which, i must say, is not always so). others search for it because of envy. they look around, see friends having couples and say "hey, evrybody else can get, why i cannot?" and there's guys/gals who don't go looking, but accidentally bumped onto it and end up just as well.
those things, i guess only time will tell. what's important is just that we be ourselves and be proud of who we are. :)
Post a Comment