Sunday, October 6

God's Little Angels

There's always a reason for everything.

When I was in London, I had the pleasure of being friend-like-family with Kak Zaila and Inez (3 y/o at that time), and being here in Adelaide, Shikin and Sofea (now 4 y/o)  are like family to me.

Even Syida told me the other day, that I'm always lucky enough to be surrounded by children everywhere I go.

I think Allah planned for me to always have kids around me so that I could be part of their lives, learn from them, love and cherish them, and hug and squeeze them for the time we have together.

Alhamdulillah.
They are the 'kids' that Allah has sent me, so I am happy and thankful for every single blessing.

I'm coming home soon. Another two cheeky cutie pies, Feeras and Fidaa are waiting for me at Kajang. Can't wait. But I'll miss Sofea for sure.

I was so anxious and excited to go home since June, now that the time is near, I don't really feel like it. Cold feet I guess. Need major adjustments. One thing's for sure, I just feel like hanging out at home with my family and do data collection as soon as possible.

***

No comments: