Spoiler Alert:
Sorry for such a disgusting topic to start off my coming back to blogging after quite a long dry spell.
Lately, I've been letting out dark black waste from my body. At first I didn't think much of it and just decided to sweep it under the rug. But then I got curious and did what everyone in position would do, I went on Google. And all the information I'm getting is scaring the hell out of me. But fear not, I think the real reason is I've got too much toxin in my body. I eat the normal food that I always eat, so it might be the ridiculous amount of coffee I've been consuming since being here, down under. So I've decided to go on a strict water-with-no-sugar-and-no-caffeine diet for a week, see how that goes. But I'm dreading not being able to drink coffee since I breathe coffee everyday. Can't imagine my days without coffee.
Coffee, I think we need a break.
Let's see how we do without each other. We might be better off on our own. Sob sob T-T.
***
Sorry for such a disgusting topic to start off my coming back to blogging after quite a long dry spell.
Lately, I've been letting out dark black waste from my body. At first I didn't think much of it and just decided to sweep it under the rug. But then I got curious and did what everyone in position would do, I went on Google. And all the information I'm getting is scaring the hell out of me. But fear not, I think the real reason is I've got too much toxin in my body. I eat the normal food that I always eat, so it might be the ridiculous amount of coffee I've been consuming since being here, down under. So I've decided to go on a strict water-with-no-sugar-and-no-caffeine diet for a week, see how that goes. But I'm dreading not being able to drink coffee since I breathe coffee everyday. Can't imagine my days without coffee.
Coffee, I think we need a break.
Let's see how we do without each other. We might be better off on our own. Sob sob T-T.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment