I'm sick.. hukhukhuk..
And I have a lot of things to do.. uwaa.. Haven't finished a lot of things. on top of everything I'm taking my GRE next week, which I have not studied at all for. Might be good if I postpone it to next month. This month is too packed, can barely breathe.
Note to self, have to be more hardworking and focused. Push myself to the limit. Go Suhaila..! But everything has to start tomorrow because all I have energy to do right now is pull my duvet and curl. I've got to sleep and rest.
I hope tomorrow I'll feel a lot better. Nite2 peeps.
****
And I have a lot of things to do.. uwaa.. Haven't finished a lot of things. on top of everything I'm taking my GRE next week, which I have not studied at all for. Might be good if I postpone it to next month. This month is too packed, can barely breathe.
Note to self, have to be more hardworking and focused. Push myself to the limit. Go Suhaila..! But everything has to start tomorrow because all I have energy to do right now is pull my duvet and curl. I've got to sleep and rest.
I hope tomorrow I'll feel a lot better. Nite2 peeps.
****
No comments:
Post a Comment